Friday, December 19, 2014

Kim Jong Sukballz...

You know, I really don't care if I've posted this in the past. I'm too lazy to check. Besides, we loveses it.
So, for a recap of what's been happening since we last spoketh:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
That's pretty much it, folks. Other than just slowly rotting away. I always wish things.
Always...
Wishing away...
Now, I can't even watch The Interview because some tools worldwide are turning nothing into everything. Sucks to be them, it must!!!
I sense North Korea's demise coming soon, or at least in how/who is running it.
I've always loved how idiotic liberals have cried time and time again for Bush to be tried of war crimes, but where are they when douche bags like this midgety fuck kill a country's worth of his own people on a slowwwwwww, daily basis...
In the end, the movie will be shown. To not show it begs for more of the same. Besides, if those people are already here in waiting, that means they are always on standby for the next time our freedom needs to be poopied on...
I'm sure radical muslims are jacking their boners over this as we speak...
I can understand not wanting to call their bluff on XMAS to avoid a massacre on such a big day, but they should still release it later. I'd offer serious discounts to anyone with a concealed weapons license with ties to Texas. That'd stop 'em cold in thurr tracks...
Anyhoo, the world continues to rotate with or without us. How presumptuous of us to think that it moves underneath us, and not the other way around.
Boo frickety hoo on us...

No comments: