Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Here We Is...

Hey, world. Check me out!!!
Currently fighting back the creeping cruds, I'm debating whether to watch The Place Beyond The Pines or go with a Conan marathon. Also...
My nose feels thoroughly reamed out due to the Dristan spray/battery acid squirtied up my nostrils.
Yeah, I said squirtied...
We went to Johnny Carino's last night for my son's 22nd birthday, though I was too nauseous to really enjoy my pepperoni burger. I actually threw up about half of it when I got home. I will say I'm proud of him for turning out as good as he has. I don't have to worry about him drinking, or drugging, or needing us to bail him out. He also works dilligently, and all that. We had our stepdad/stepson issues back in the day, but that all seems to be in the past now.
Anyhoo, one more day off from work. I need to see about getting around to getting my prescriptions today. I got a much stronger antibiotic this time around, plus a refill. I never seemed to really get better from the last one in November.
I'd like to change alot of things in my life: patterns, weaknesses, all that. It has been much harder this time around to straighten up. But here we is...
I really wish I had more to say, but that's about it. My head is still filled with goo. I just wish, and feel like, there was more to this existence than just toil, toil, toil.
I would love to have shit tons of money. True, I would hermit up and hide out from the masses, but I'd find a way to do good in the world, without an agenda I might add. But here we is...
Blah blah, that's all it feels like.
Giving my promotion to a couple of chicks with no knowledge of the job?
Still butthurt a bit over that. Must toke. Must kush out...

No comments: