Friday, September 27, 2013

Tub and Rug...

 Wheee, look at all those dark and gloomy skyscrapers. Somebody call David Lee Roth. Anyhoo, I have to work at 6:30 am. Luckily, it'll not be on the line. I just hope they're not expecting anything above and beyond. I likez to read the paper at my leisure, usually 45 minutes to an hour, in the private, secluded bathroom in our office. Maybe let one of those foot long burritos cool after I nuke the hell out of it. Yeah...
Not sure what is on tap this weekend after that's done. I was thinking we might all go see This Is the End one last time before it comes out on blu-ray, which I shall immediately own. Oops, I forgot that Kansas City will not be shown on TV, so I will have to watch mein beloved Chiefs probably at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Phooey!!!
But I'm sure K.C. will be 4-0 after this weekend. The Giants suck donkey balls against the run, among other defects. I just hope it doesn't make us too cocky. I also need Jamaal Charles to have a big day. He's only number ten on the top running backs list, and he should be number one. Love my Chiefs...
So, other than that, not much going on. Living erryday, dying a little erryday. The only constant being:
Erryday I'm hustlin'...
Wish I had more cool shit to say, but the well is dry. Not really feeling it either.
Now you're just making it awks...
Stop looking at me, jerko. I don't wanna puke on mah new rub and tug...

No comments: