Monday, March 18, 2013

Powdered Glovies...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........................................................
Saw The Incredible Burt Wonderstone this weekend, it was ok. Nothing special...
The movie should've been about Jim Carrey's character, he was way cooler.
Way...
So another post in March, six days from the last so back off. I'm trying here.
Losing weight still, eating soooooo healthy. Last time I weighed in was at an even 180 pounds. I know since then I've hit the 170's finally, I just need to check it at work. Also getting geared up for full time workouts, now mostly just light cardio, lifting, and some lifting.
I feel alot better, it's probably due to a near vegetarian diet. Once I feel the last beads of fat disappear I will start heaping on more fish and chicken, even occasionally some beef, to the heavy load of greens and fibery stuffs.
I'm ready.
I even have my mp3 player powered up and ready, and the sweeet little fingerless glovies...
I've got some glovies.
Glovies...
I'm bored, and it's 11 pm. What the fuck are you doing then?
I should be in bed, but I do not sleep.
I do not sleep.
Do not sleep.
Do not.
Donuts.
Mmmmmm...


No comments: