Sunday, March 24, 2013

Check Out Mein Goateee...

As is always...
I will say firstly, and foremostly as well, that I was rudely awakened at 4:00 am this morning. It is now 8:44 am, still up and at 'em. I seem to be working my way through a full pot of coffee, with possibilities beginning to become reality with another pot on the way...
Amazed as I am that I am actually awake at a time that I could finally enjoy bacon at its finest: quantity and quality wrapped up in one fell swoop...
Alas, I've drinkied enough coffee to quell any hunger daring to rear its ugly mug inside this dwindling torso. A mug for a mug, almost as if to smash in its face with my giant ceramic flagon of a java holder, laying it asunder among the shattered shards of mein stein...
Oh yeahhhhhhhhh, I can lay that shit on pretty thick, eh...?
And somehow, in the end, I shall tie it all off with a nice pretty bow by way of clever title, and you shall applaud its idiocy, or glare in icy silence at its unmitigated audacity.
Or not.
Saw Hansel und Gretel Friday night. Very nice. A+ all the way, it should've done way better at the box office. Marvel's Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner, seems to hit his mark once again as a superiorly skilled bowman. Go figure...
He's coming a long way from his Road Trip days. Skip that Bourne crap and the other crud that is Hurt locker fare, he needs to do way out there shit.
IMHO, he's kind of the big screens Daryl from The Walking Dead...
Yes, The Walking Dead tonight, folks.
After today, the season finale will be all we have until mid October. I saw somewhere that they said in Rolling Stone that twenty four characters will die. Does this mean they will have to kill some of them twice?
Or thrice?!?
If this is the big one, then Herschel's gotta go. I think Lil Kickass also finally has to go out with a...
BANG .
Can't be toting around some wailing sack of poopies all over a sinister realm such as this. I mean, they already killed Mama, so since they didn't kill her and Judith the way it was in the comics, they need to tie up that loose end.
Rick'll probably start getting the ringy dingies again, but it has to be done with.
Anything elsies?
Hmmm...
<];^{D}
Niccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce hat.

No comments: