Monday, December 24, 2012

Super Stupors...

Wow, not sure when the last time was that I actually posted. Been awhile, I know that. I just haven't been feeling it, or have nothing interesting to say.
Ups and downs, baby.
I've been seeing alot of movies. The Collection, The Hobbit, End of Watch, others. All kickass, especially The Hobbit.
Right now I'm still waiting/wondering on the promotion coming up. I hope I get it, but it'll be hell once I do. I'm hoping to get it, settle in nicely, and go back to life before all this stress.
Nahhhh, scratch that.
I would like for everything to be wayyyyyy better than that.
Not sure what that'd take to happen, though. I have some ideas...
Yet alas.
Alot of things swirling around in a mind that'd be better left swept clean.
Also, planning on hitting the gym hard after the New Year. I know, I say this alot. But...
I don't really stray too far from semi in shape. I eat healthy most of the time, and I don't lay around like a fat fuck. Anyhoo, enough about that.
Sad about the Newtown kids, but tired of all this bullshit about wanting to take away all the decent peoples' guns. Check out the statistics, people. Places where good, honest folks can get them have less bad shit going on. Control, control, control. Couldn't be happy with things like keeping us filthy smokers outside with the trash, or limiting how much soda we can quaff down in one serving...
We are headed down a path strewn heartily with dogshit landmines. Not Chihuahua poo either, I'm talking Great Dane piles of steaming poo-ness. I also love how everyone who voted for Obama are still patting themselves smugly on their own backsides like they saved the world from certain doomage.
Puh-lease.
It'd be nice if people would pull together for greater things than this. Then again, if we didn't have such fine, upstanding celebrities like Angelina Jolie to usher in a new age of caring and understanding...
Where would we be?
Nothing like seeing her adopt a few rugrats, look down her nose at us for not giving everything we own to feeding the world's starving children, and then showing up to Hollywood crap in duds that could feed hundreds of people... for months!
Hell, I could probably get out of the red and well into the black with just her accesories alone.
The world is a fucked up place and I'm having a hard time feeling any of the love. It all feels phony to me.
The only difference between me and them is that I'm not deluding myself.
Guess it makes most feel better about themselves.
Distractions.
Makes a guy wish he could go catatonic.
Just please let someone come by and play with my ding dong from time to time...

No comments: