Thursday, December 27, 2012

Apocalypsydoodle...

Ok then, folks. Messed around on some website and made myself into a zombie. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
 Then I did my daughter up. She was already wearing the helmet, so she had kind of an AD&D thing going on. Both of ours came out pretty good. And then there's this guy...
He was already a complete freakazoid before I put him through the wringer. Actually made him look even cooler than he was before, which was terrifying to behold...
Anyhoo, enough of that. After doing fuck all like this all morning, Cindi and I went to see This Is 40.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to have to admit it was a bit much. Could've been whittled down to an hour forty five minutes instead of two and a quarter. I think they chicked it out too much, and they needed more cameos besides Jason and the doctor. I wanted to see even a few seconds of Seth, anything. Where's Craig Robinson, the doorman from Knocked Up? So much more could've been done. I liked it, but they semi failed...
So, yay, this year is almost over. We didn't all die, or half of us end up craving the flesh of the other half of us. Vacation is almost over. Still Thursday, though, so back off. Jeepers...
What to do, what to do?
The internet is dead, by the way. All the fun places I used to go back when I once again got a sweeet new desktop in '05. Everything so kickass and full of endless possibilities, or at least until the next thing came along...
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Now I just... GAWD. I won't completely blame this on Facebook, but it's doing its best to finish 'er offskies.
So little to do, see, anymore. Overloaded on images of suffering and destruction, or kittens chasing lasers...
I pine for the 80's. Plus everything was supersized. Nowadays, it's just the fries and the drink. Something's fucked up with that...

No comments: