Wednesday, October 03, 2012

You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here...

 And so am I, so am I.
Listening to Frank Zappa interviews from over the years, mainly extremely long ones where he really lets loose. Too bad most of the interviewers had no clue who they were even dealing with. Stupid questions for a man above most of what got flung his direction. ..
Were I given the chance to interview him, I'd need some time to not only compose myself, but not foolishly squander our time together. I wonder how he'd get along with today's Johnny Rotten, or for the old one for that matter.
Either way, he'd have been an awesome President methinketh...
Gotta respect the guy, though I personally love the shit out of him myself. Rare bird, a true genius.
We haven't had anyone of his caliber for a few decades. Nowadays, people worship a goofy twat like Lady Gaga with her meat dress, or whatever the fuck it twere...
Weehaw, Obama versus Romney in a battle of epic flippity flop floop. Who cares, though I know who I'm voting for personally...
Anyhoo, gettin' the schwoop schwoop on right now.
Ok, just came back from watching a little of the debate. I wish Frank was there to mop the floor with whoever, even easily both at the same time. So now back to your regular programming of cheese and whine.
The well is now officially dry.

No comments: