Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Feed, You Must...

 Hi, everyone and no one...
Checking in. Let's see: the world is a giant shit sandwich and I continue to nom nom on them on a daily basis. Uhhhhh, tired alot lately. Irritable. Moody. Whiny bitch.
Anyhoo, on episode 16 or 17 of Scrubs. Probably won't get any more done since today I'm just not feeling it. Dying to see the new episode of Walking Dead...
Mmmmmmm, flesh. I'm sick of people always saying/thinking that zombies crave brains in particular. It's all about the flesh and bone...
Admittedly, I could live with a zombie apocalypse. As long as I could get to my loved ones first, and spirit them away to somewhere safer. My luck I'd get bit right out of the gate. Or not...
As far as shooting them, no problemo. I could give a flying fuck if I knew them before. Family would suck, though. Not sure how I'd fare. Personally, I'd want to come back and wander the planet if I screw the pooch and get turned. I mean... why not?!?
I've told my kid that if I died, unless I'm going to be a danger to her, then just let me somewhat live.
It'd be cool to see how far I got. Would I just stick to the old haunts, or would I/could I end up in a totally different part of the world?
Questions and queries and yodas and shit...
You know, I used to write poetry. That's like saying, "Did you know I used to be gay?"
Ha!
Most of it was drivel. I tend to speaketh in ten dollar words, or just end up berating GAWD for my own failings. These days, I can't even finish a sentence before I go back and erase it from my memory banks forever. I wonder how much of his own poetry Jim Morrison recorded vocally. The rest of the gang should do another album of that schnizz.
The bomb diggity, it was...

No comments: