Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Mammy, Mammy, Speak To Me, Mammy...

Howdeh yawls!
Today, at my work, I had to do some stupid training on something I'm never going to do, at least not there...
So my hand hurt from having to take notes. I passed with an 88%, which is better than people who did that job all the time. I also passed it on my first try, unlike most of them. They think I'm stupid, and were expecting me to fail. Some of these people are on their fourth try to pass it. Who's the fucking retard?
So anyway, there is a chick there that plays up to all the old pervs I work with. So she's getting help for stuff that we are going to get rated on. He informed me of impending evaluaion time, and when I asked for help or some tutoring, he looked like he didn't care to bother. Too bad I don't have titties.
Fuck 'em.
I wanted to go home today at 10 and stone, but I was doing that crap til 1pm. I left at 130.
Just thought I'd check in, I hope to be her more. And to put stuff on my blog that will wow and bedazzle. You may even be hornswaggled!
I have a headache, my hand hurts, and I have two more days of work. I also heard more snow is on the way. Damn you, Punxsutawney Phil!!!
Goodnight all. I sleep for now.
Or finish some Letterman.
It's all circular. Is it all coming back to me now?
Speak to me, Mammy?!?!?

No comments: