Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Yes, I Fucking DID...

So many people laying the Hassle on me. I don't care. You can't get blood out of a turnip...
Not sure, but I layed out alot of uhhhhhh................ catch phrases today.
"Even the sun shines on a dawg's ass sometimes..."
DEJA VU?!?!?
Wah wahhhhh.
"Feel like I've been kicked away from the table for farting..."
Move ovah, boah...
I work alot and rarely sleep. I've noticed alot more grey, and even more facial wrinkles added upon that. Not really caring, yet not feeling complacent about all that. Did it before, ain't no thang to do it all again. Will get to the gym very soon. It is when I am in that mode that I am the most dangerous. Right now I work with really old people, I could learn alot from them but they piss me off so...
"I hate to watch them eat..."
Chewing.
Ha, you fucking people, you believe in so many things, yet have no idea.
Funny people. The Sandman knows what the fuck I'm talking about. I will either go to see Phish, or I will miss out and do what finally needs to be done. I'm tired of lying, I'm tired of it all and not feeling anything emotionally. I'm tired of fucking everything...
I'm just plain tired. People want me to succeed. People want me to fail. In the end, I will not have anything I stoopidly want now. People still hang on my every word on a daily basis. It makes me sick. Live through your own self.
All the people I care about have forsaken me. No, wait, I have forsaken mein own self. I fucking warned you.
When I do this, I will be utterly alone. I will be utterly alone. Utterly alone. Repeat. Repeat. Just kidding...
Not that nutz, just a bit down. I've done this before, this time I will not ever fall in love with anyone. I will be happy to be alone, to lie to people for sex and affection.
Love is for suckers...

No comments: