Monday, August 03, 2009

Mein, All Mein...

This will be short but sweet. No dilly dallying around. I saw Funny People this weekend, and it was very good, but mostly sad. Not very funny at all. I give it an A, the Sandman shows his chops here and even throws in some Billy Madison acting for good measure.
The Collector was good too, but left you kinda wondering what up. I'm sure there will be more to come, until we are tired of it.
East Bound and Down is a fantastic show, I'm getting episode 4 tonight, and only have the 5th to get after that, but I will definitely buy the dvd when it gets cheaper. Tomorrow is Observe and Report, and it will be mein...
Oh yessssss.
It will be mein.
I think I will say fuck it all to the rest, and devour this on a nightly basis. I hope it's got alot of extras I can dive into.

No comments: