Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleepy's Dead Reckoning...

I reckon that though this picture is quite old, it conveys how I feel to a tee. My paycheck will be a good one, but I'm worn out from working on a Saturday, which is today for those not in the know.
I had good company, and my boss bought food for us, even though the rotten bastard gave me a wicked tongue lashing earlier in the day for an past tardy slip up which doesn't even count because I stayed home and had a Dr's excuse. I just didn't call before work. Oh wellz, deal, bitch.
He said he would pass it on to his "guy" and the worst thing would be that I would get some stupid letter in my file, and said it like he was doing me some sort of a favor. I was like "we'll see how that all goes over."
Another woops letter goes into the shredder. Trust me, it will, if there even is one later. He tried to put me on leave restriction once, and that also fell through. Dumbass.
I now have a headache, I'm farting like crazy from some cheese dip with habanero peppers in it, and I think I'm just going to take a nap... right... now.
Nighty nights. Sleepy's house awaits with doors wide open!

No comments: