Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hovering...

So the Chiefs game isn't on TV once again, since they've been losing. However, thanks to Keith, I've found US97, and they are broadcasting the game. Surprising they didn't block this out, because on other channels you gotst to pay. The Saints are without three cornerbacks, and the Chiefs are due up to win. Larry Johnson is back too, so it looks like they will win, though it's beyond me why it's not on TV. This is almost a given, so I'm surprised it's being put on the shelf in favor of the Packers. Maybe I should spend three hours plus at Buffalo Wild Wings...
I don't wanna be the guy who high fives everyone when the game seems over, like last weekend.
So some guy was rooting for the Packers, he saw my Green Bay hat and was trying to high five me too. I was like, "Hey, I'm only wearing this hat to cover my Jew-fro."
So he ran his mouth, and by and by, he was disappointed. And you could see his wife was perturbed at his drunkenness. All I can say is he made me root for the other team.
Football, football...
I love the Chiefs, though they are breaking my heart right now...

No comments: