Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Something for yer Breath...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8xrDyA3-e4
Please click on this link, people. It is a hilarious commercial a friend did for an Aquafresh commercial contest, and he needs some clicky wicky wicky scratch lovin' straight from the oven!!!
I do believe he has a winnah on his hands. I saw his competition and they were mostly all pretty lame. I wanted to do one myself, and had some great fucking ideas, but I'm still kinda ill, and lazy as all get out...
I may still do one, just for shits and giggles...
Go, Bren-Bren!!!!
Give mah nugga some love by clicking, faving, and spreading it around even more. It's a good one, and a tiny bit on ze naughty side. Not gross and/or perverted...
Just trust me here people!!! Have I ever steered you wrong yet?

No comments: