Sunday, December 02, 2007

Shut Yer Face!!!


Yes, yes...
Aqui estoy, for now. I dunno if I mentioned it before, but The Mist was a terrible movie. Thanks alot Stephen King, for sucking royal ass. I gave it a C-. If I gave it a better grade at any earlier time, I'm taking it back. Over time it seems to have soured even more. I'm gonna be working on some new videos soon, and a few other things, hopefully they will be interesting and totally not suck. Here's to hoping...



So many things I wanna do, nay, need to do!!! I will hopefully come out of this funk soon and be riding high again. Been listening to alot of Marty Robbins, and wow, I had no idea...

That cat had way too many things going on for one man's lifetime. Lucky guy, that Marteh...

I'm starting to feel like Crispen Glover, except without the fame and, oh yeah, money!!!

No comments: