Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hogwash!!!

So I saw The Dark is Rising: The Seeker last night, it was pretty good, especially for a PG rated film. The special effects were quite nice, showing that you don't have to resort to some serious bloodletting to get your point across. Or have to break out gratuitous amounts of T&A, ala Hostel and any other of those shitty newfangled horror movie turds out there...
I give it a strong A-, I thought it had alot of heart. I read the books when I was a kid, but they modernized it quite a bit, but it wasn't too distracting...
Hope there's more to come!!!

I guess in a bit I'm going to see the new Ben Stiller movie, so I hope it doesn't suck. Better not.
I just got out of the shower, because I got a little cruddy replacing the toilet in my front bathroom. So gross!!! And that shit is completely hard as heck to put in, you need freakin' tiny spider monkey hands to get to all those nuts and bolts you need to connect. And of course, you always have to buy other things as the old connectors no longer fit. It's a bunch of Hogwash!!!
More to come...

No comments: