Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halftime Report...

Here is a future hall of famer, reaching out for the goalposts yet again, and again, and again...
He took sole possession of Most touchdowns by a tight end and that ain't no small feat folks!!! The Chiefs are also up 20-7 at halftime right now, so I hope they don't blow it. I can't take another loss today. Herm needs to put up a win to keep his job, and to satisfy my demands of perfection. They are doing their best today...
Larry Johnson is also finally producing. He ran a long one all the way to the end zone, only to be stripped of the ball for a touchback. He looked a little disheartened by it, but he barrelled through and got his first rushing touchdown of the year, so maybe the rust has been shaken off, who knows?
I can only hope, and give my all during the game. Cincinnati looks pretty shaky, but they can burn you for long gains when you least expect it, and we seem to be having difficulties beating them in years of late. But damn, Jared Allen is tearing it up back there, Carson Palmer is gonna need a seriously long hot bath tonight to sooth those jarred bones. I've always liked Jared, and remember when he, Larry, and Tony started, and even the comings and goings of Donnie Edwards. I'm so glad he's back, he brought alot to he tables of San Diego when he dined in blue and yellow attire...
I feel a little more inspired to post of late, and plan on stepping it up a notch. We saw the Heartbreak Kid yesterday. It was a little dirty for the kids, but I give it a B. While being a Farrelly Brothers film, it still wafted heavily of his namby pambier fare of romantic pussyness. I wanted more off the wall, and way out there. Instead I get close ups of some psycho chick's retro bush. The chick he leaves her for is a hottie, but I would've kept the latina at the end. I love that accent, it sends shivers up and down my spine...
I need some Braum's...
If only!!!

No comments: