Friday, August 24, 2007

MONKEEing Around, Indeed...

A surprise Friday night blog!!!
"How unheard of!!!"
Indeed...
So the before pic is me back in 2002, and the now pic is of last Friday, my how we change sometimes...
I shaved immediately after taking that picture by the way. I just thought it'd be funny. But you can see the differences healthier living can make in your life.

I also bought South Park season 10 box set for my birthday. I am now all caught up once again, until season 11 comes out. I am getting ready to turn in a little early tonight so I can lay in bed and watch it. Nothing much else is going on. No movie seen tonight, no big gala events to showcase, nothing but me, my good friend Herb, and the soft hum of my pc.
"He is but a simple man..."
Indeed.
I'm ready for football season. This is like the calm before the storm for me.
Heyyyyy, I can upload videos?
Hmmmm.......
Weird shit coming soon, I promise!!!
I'm still working out the kinks in my brain right now. I'm almost impervious to any and all mental intrusions again...

No comments: