Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dekkadence!!!

Graveh throughout the years in scrapbook form, with a Where's Waldo twist! So many things to find: bloody crosses, Harry Potter, XMAS stockings, cooling fan, Vulcan hand signals, Robert Smith (of the Cure) lipstick, comic book superheroes, and a Steal Ur Face symbol...
You win nothing of course, but will feel better for trying and get to see the Graveh through the decades, in all his decadence...
I rented Black XMAS and Children of Men, but my wife wants to watch one of the new nonrelease ones. Go figure. Fucking Blood Diamonds and Leo. It better not suck balls. I havent seen anything of his since Catch Me If You Can, and that piece of raw sewage, The Beach.
Hope you enjoyed this mindless filler of a post, but tomorrow I ain't gonna be as busy as I is today...

No comments: