Friday, March 02, 2007

ZODIAC, the Man in Black...

Instead of seeing some lame old fogies movie with John Travolta and Martin Lawrence, I'm blasting my way into the theaters to see Zodiac tonight. I know Martin is gonna have to rely on his physical (physically trying) comedic skills and Travolta will rely on, um... his chin cleft? I've read a book or three about Zodiac, and a few other crappy older movies, so maybe this will be the one. I'm also a little fuzzy on the details...
Maybe I will get a little unfuzzed afterwards, if I'm not too fuzzed during. I saw Jake Gyllengillenhalengill, or whatever the fruit his name is, is in it, I hope it doesn't blow like Jarhead, or The Day After. I so wanted those wolves to get him...
This better be good and break the chain of shitty movies I've stepped in lately. I'm warming up with long clips from Tom Green's show on the net, via his self titled site. Check it out, it's hilarious, and supposedly he does nightly shows. I'm not sure though. They don't even come in for me, must be firewall or something. I just watch the reruns on youtube later...
Peace out, and happy hunting!!!
(irony...)

1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

This is totally irrelevant to your blog post, but Andrew and I saw the Moody Blues. I enjoyed the music, but the place was almost empty! A friend who is a Shriner told me that they only sold 1,400 tickets for the show so I doubt the Moody Blues will come back to Springfield. We won free tickets from a radio station, but they were in the nosebleed section. When the lights went down, Andrew and I bailed. We ended up with some pretty nice seats mostly to ourselves so I could kick up my feet and listen to music.