Friday, March 16, 2007

Chilleh Billeh Say RELAX!!!

"Yessss..."
The IDOL one.
I at one time had planned on recreating that on my own Senior picture. As I was an avid pothead back then, I didn't end up having the money to do it right, so I had my friend's dad take them, at a nice and reasonable price. To this day the guy still knows exactly who I am when I call. Uncanny!
So the reason why I called ye brethren here today is to discuss what is wrong with me lately. I thought it might be the Creatine I was taking after my workouts, but it wasn't. Thank Gawd for that, I'm getting some nice bulkiness now. I then believed it might possibly be that I was working out too hard, thinking the Creatine would, falsely, make me push past my limit and just plain weaken me to the core. Once again, big fat NO. Then today I was at work and turned my head to the side and suddenly felt extremely disoriented. The tornado behind your eyes feeling is never fun. I used to have it all the time, because I smoked like a freight train and was sick alot. I had a piercing headache after that and was kind of moody and silent with everyone around me. Now I'm stricken with the sniffles. This can mean only one thing:
The damn guinea pig gave me some kind of head/sinus/cold/thingie!!!
OK, maybe it wasn't her, but I had to stay home last Friday with my son, similarly afflicted with what I have now a little. I guess the fitness and vitamins helped but in the end, deadly tobacco won out once again. I don't smoke very much but like to have them on the road or back here when on the net. It's just who I am. But I'm gonna have to stop now because I don't want to be bedridden for Spring Break coming up after this next week.

" A four headed Billeh monster, oh my gawwwd it's comin' right for us!!!"
These make great wallpapers, by the way. Tonight we are going to see Dead Silence. Shit better be good too, or there will be hell to pay. Meaning I will harumpf alot and move around all fidgety like, pissing off others in a chain reaction that will end only in tragedy for all ensnared within this web of general disdain for the film and its patronage. I will also dump out an entire one pound bag of M&M's on the floor from near the back of the theater for two reasons:
One, because it really pisses people off and yet they never seem to know who actually did it after it happens. Two, because I just... like... the noise. Should there ever be any more reason that that?
Afterwards, I will hopefully be back here to watch a bunch of DVDs I rented ealier this week and tell you all what up with the movie in postageness. Until then, you're just going to have to fucking chill...

No comments: