Tuesday, March 13, 2007

300 Spartan Spears...

In answer to an earlier comment on a post, the answer is...
YES!!!
"I did happen to see one of the best movies of the year the other day."
It was a fantastic movie, and in research later on the net, found alot of it, sans monsters, was pretty darn true. There is a scene where the enemy rain down enough arrows to blot out the sun. The actual spot and oodles of arrows were found, making this all the cooler. I gave this movie an A. There isn't much finer than this, but I don't want to spoil this one. The enemy got weirder and meaner as it went along, and Xerxes was one creepy looking tall, bald dood. Nice face jewelry. It was a thrill ride from start to finish! It was over two hours long but you don't even notice. If Lord of the Ring would have had fight scenes like this?
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
The unrated DVD for this will be un-fucking-believable! There were limbs aflyin', but you could tell they darkened the blood so they could stay with an R rating. Even then, a few times they pushed the envelope. I thank them for this. I hope it made shitloads of money!
And it did, I just checked: 70 million so far!!!
I'd give it an A+, but I'm reserving that for the new Spiderman movie...
"Or the new Will Ferrell/Jon Heder movie, Blades of Glory!"
Hell, I haven't even seen trailers for Sandler's Chuck and Larry yet...

2 comments:

Graveh said...

I like the Talking Heads quite a bit, never saw Hedwig, don't like cheddar flavored chips or white nacho Doritos, and occasionally give myself a Palmolive enema whenever I can!!!
Satisfied now?!?!?!?!
I knew you wouldn't be...
HA!

Graveh said...

Ahhh, now I remember Hedwig. Yeah maybe I will check it out if ever I see it at Blockbuster or something. Sweeet to the rest, I will get in touch, gotta pay those PoPo tix. But I'll be honest, when I cum after using Palmolive to lube the shaft, it burns in my peehole. Which leads me to my next question: How do you keep the Palmolive out of your peehole while shaking hands with the bishop?