Saturday, November 18, 2006

Treacherously Harsh Kharmic Times!!!


Blogger I hate you for erasing my original post.
Now that... uhh that is out of the way...
I went to see Harsh Times, an awesomely riveting movie with Christian Bale, a couple Latin hotties, and Terry Crew.
"The black, bodybuilding Charlie Brown?"
Yeah, that's the guy. And the bud is toked all the way through practically to the end. What chaos ensues when a mind torn by the war on terror puts more on his plate than he can handle. Kharma makes an appearance early on. What, you didn't expect it to have a happy ending did you? The things that do come back to bite you in the ass in the end. I give this undoubtedly overlooked masterpiece a solid A. Most of the tools in line were seeing Borat or...
A new blond Bond!
Blessed peace to watch a great movie. Eva Longoria is totally tits, but that Tammy Trull is even better as his "treacherous" south of the border sweety.

Which brings me to Christian Bale. That guy is popping out movies like there is no tomorrow, as fast becoming a fave for the new millenium. No one does brooding, psychotically articulate madman such as he. Somebody get this guy an award!
I just didn't get the whole tormented by the war, having flashbacks, cold sweats and the like. I don't fancy killing anyone, but if I had to be there, I'm damn sure gonna spray wayward bullets at anyone trying to cut my time short on this godforsaken shithole. War sucks, but I could take as many enemies out as I could, if my pants aren't choked with poo, and sleep like a baby when I get back to safer shores. This includes anyone pointing weapons at me: women, children, old men. If I make it back, I win. Not that I wanna go.
"I'm just sayin'..."
This is why you bomb the enemy until there is nothing left and sift through the rubble. War is hell...
(Especially in the mind.)
Ain't it?

No comments: