Saturday, October 14, 2006

Grudgefest with Dane and the Blue Japs...


Did someone say Jackie Earle Haley was in the Grudge?
"If only!"
But alas, he is not.
Thus it stinketh royally...
I saw it today, and was not disappointed in my disappointedness. It was that bad, I'm giving it an F. These two weirdo bulldykes sat right behind me and crinkled their shit until I mentioned, quite frankly, how much it bothered me. Fittin grade since I used the F word to those "ladies", in fact throughout the movie. What a lame ass, fucking shitty movie this is, stuff like that. The Japanese must be a bunch of pussies if this scares them. I'm not impressed so enough with the sequels. I didn't give two shits about the Ring either. Give me the movie I saw anyday over that.
Employee of the Month
Although it dragged in the middle, and I've always felt Dane Cook wasn't as funny as everyone else seems to think, this was a hit. I give 'er a strong B+. The cast was perfect, the jokes on target constantly and full blast. I laughed my balls off at the faux Sam's Club silliness that ensues when a hottie shows up at her new job. Andy Dick was even funny, go figure. Harland Williams shines in there too. He always does!
So Grudge bad, Employee of the Month good. I didn't want to see the Grudge, but someone had to warn you. Repeat: Grudge sucks balls. Don't see it.
Chiefs are playing tomorrow against Pittsburg. Please win, please win. I can't handle defeat, not tomorrow. I... I...
"Need to lie down for awhile and catch your breath?"
Si, senor!!!

1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

Wow, I was gonna make fun of KC a little despite being closer to the heart of Chiefdome than you, but I feel so ashamed. I just saw the score online, and they're getting slaughtered by Pittsburgh. It's halftime right now so maybe they'll pull this one out of their ass. It don't look good.