Sunday, October 01, 2006

Awww Snap, Now Yer Diggin Fer Gold!!!


Who told you it was hidden deep up in Forty Niner butt though? Thanks to NFL DirecTicket, I was able to view this otherwise unviewable (in my area) treat. Don't get me wrong, Herm Edwards still has alot to do to prove me wrong. And although he is not high on my list of coaching wizardry, I can't just lay down and start thinking about next season, hoping they don't embarass themselves too much before then.
It's not in my character to do such a thing. I love the Chiefs too much to drop out on them now. They did me right today, and for that I am grateful. They manhandled the Forty Niners like it was nobody's business. I raise my barbecue sauce covered thumb in gleeful approval!
Granted the Forty Niners have been one of lamest teams of the new millenium, we gave them a pretty good thumping.
41-0, for those of you too lazy to look for yourselves...
I did get a little tired of Herm's formula. Hand it to Larry Johnson to run for no yards then throw on third and long. It's not gonna work on the better teams, and Larry doesn't seem to be running like he's trying to win the job anymore!
"Oh yeah, he's already got it now that Priest Holmes is gone."
Seems to happen to anybody and everybody whose jerseys I buy. Vanover, Holmes, Grbac...
That's right, damn it, I had an Elvis Grbac jersey!
Maybe I should get a Herm Edward's one.
And here is where I take Herm aside and put him on my knee and say...
Herm, baby. You can't do the same thing over and over. Trick it up a little bit, make up for in brain what you (the team) lack in physical brawn. Leave other teams guessing (hopefully fatally wrong) just what the fuck you guys are gonna do. We get it, you wanna be a defensiveteam. But you still have to score enough points to keep their defense on the field and yours well rested.
And hungry for battle...
Dante Hall scored one off a punt return, by the way. His first since the '04 season. Congratulations buddeh, the drought is finally over. Hopefully this was a big confidence builder for the Chiefs, Damon Huard needs it.
"He was shakier than a dog shittin' razorblades at times!"
Yeah, but as many times as he got to pump his fist in the air today, he should have supersized his nads by next weekend. 208 yards passing with two touchdowns. Larry Johnson with 101 rushing yards. Even Tony Gonzalez got his licks in there, some of them for first downs even! Thanks for showing up today guys, I've been wondering where you've been!
Next up is Arizona. And as much as I normally like Kurt Warner, and feel bad for the Cardinals, I want this to once again be total destruction and mayhem. I need this.
America needs this!!!

3 comments:

eric roberts said...

nhcheck out the mr family funny blog
www.mrfamilyfunnies.blogspot.com

Graveh said...

I just did, and poured Graveh all over it. Thumbs up, I loved it, and feel free to leave some funk here as well. Insanity is contagious.
Cough, cough...

BigMomma3502 said...

I loved the use of what I call a "Dad-ism". Dog shittin' razorblades is among my favorites as are "piddle-dickin' around" and "colder than a well digger".