Sunday, August 13, 2006

Halle Berry Scary...


Went to da cloob tonight. Place called Savannah. It's ok even though they only play beaner music. Even danced some of it with my old lady. Weehaw!!!!
She has a black friend that's into the latin flavor. Some OTHER chick showed up that looked an awful lot like Halle Berry.
Emphasis on de awful!!!
Awfyl ugleh!!!!!
Nice grill she was sportin. I could have kicked a football through the gap in those chompers...
Yet another reason to get down on mah knees and thank Jehovah I don't drink!
An EDIT to deal with here...
This just in! Someone got some sloppy doobers. Pretty sure it was me. I got called in after I posted this short but sweet blog entry. A couple of tequila shots and around six beers was too much for my wife to overcome her lust for a steaming hot bowl of the Graveh's manchowder.
Yes, yes, I know. Do the math. I know it wasn't a marathon, ok?
But when you are dealing with someone who had, once again gang, six beers and a couple of shots of tequila, you wanna get it before they pass out or
throw up. It's just that simple.
I likes it simple...

3 comments:

BigMomma3502 said...

Speaking of throwing up, I'm feeling a bit queasy now meself.

Ew.

Graveh said...

Hey, I told you to stay away from that full length mirror!
Kidding...

BigMomma3502 said...

Don't make me start posting blogs about MY sex life.