Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bring Back the Batter Crunchies!!!


Corn, anyone?
Mexico plays Argentine in the World Cup in moments. Who to root for?
Neither. May they both draw red cards and lose miserably the next game immediately after.
I just had some Long John Silver, too. I swear those chicken planks get even smaller every single time I go there. In the early 80's, they were huge, like REAL planks!!! They also gave you a healthy scoop of those "lil nuggetlike batter crunchies" which are relatively nonexistent today. I'm also beginning to wonder if they aren't cooking meth in there too. All the workers are tattoo covered, "toof"less, and ALWAYS forget something I ordered.
I keep coming back though. Maybe it's the hushpuppies...
Click has been postponed until AFTER the soccer game.
4:20 pm to be exact.
Is THIS an omen, fortelling of the futurous good times to cometh?
Move over, Nostradamus!!!

No comments: