Sunday, June 18, 2006

Appendage Mendage Blendage...


I came back to say that I will also be working on MY daddyness. Spending more time listening, and trying to be more patient. I really am a good dad, they know if they were trapped, or DOOMED, I could pull them out of a jam. I love 'em, and I need to be there, plain and simple. So enough of this paternal foolishness, naw!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060616/en_celeb_eo/19287 paste THIS for the story. Someone please show me how to make linkies here in comment?

Beyonce VS the dirty hippie douchebags from PETA. To make a long story short, they covertly won an Ebay auctioned with the "talented" songstress. I had hoped they would cancel out. As I don't like either, to me it's like a boxing match where it's two mexicans fighting, I really ain't rooting for neither, ya dig? Yes, they really did get the best of an idiotic hairdoll with tits. But they also made me realize how fucking creepy they are. But then again, they avidly hold animal life above the life of one of their own, in many ways. So I don't wanna be in the car with one of them when a furry little bunny runs out in our path. ANOTHER group of people trying to enforce their crap on the rest of us, just like those hybrid car people. So add hippies to the list of things I occasionally despise, like radical anti-American muslims, carnival people, Chinese buffet owners, and used car salesman, to name a few.
I like bacon too much, I could NEVER give that up.
And veal is the BOMB, yo!
And WHO don't like The Colonel?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thus ends a wierd and bizarre blendage of things to appendage in a cheap and feeble attempt in a sort of mendage, for lack of a better word and still rhyme in the general scheme of things. Thank you for your patronage.

1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

I am carnivore - HEAR ME ROAR!

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRR!!!

I had a big ol' steak for supper, and it was GOOD.