Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's Better Now, Ty-Ty...

 Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Clippity clop, clippity clop.
Sitting here watching Sunday night's Walking Dead, freezing my balls off for some reason. Where ist mein hoodie?!?
That's better, but now I'd like a cigarette. Hmmmm...
Thurr we go, all set. Colder in the garage, though.
Ugh, I hate actually typing out the whole words. I'm so spoiled by my phone. Typing stuff out at work is sooooooooo tedious.
It is now almost midnight, and I need to retire soon to the bedroom. Two more crap days of work. I hope no one won the Powerball so I can win the next one.
OMG, I would hide away forever. Have shit shipped to me. Have so many baubles...
Become mein own master chef.
Mmmmmm.............
P.S. RIP Tyreese. I'm kind of glad he's gone, he was kind of a pussyfart.
The episode was also tres artsy fartsy, and straight up boring. I did like some of the zombies...
Night all.

No comments: