Saturday, September 14, 2013

Owner of a Lonely Fart...

Morning, lads. Feeling tender anywheres?!?
"Not I," said the fly. Ok, he thought it at the very least. Saw WWZ again last night, yet sadly missed the beginning mayhem. I can't wait to see it on blu-ray, and to glean all knowledge and extra tidbits from it. I will unlock its secrets, then immediately smother the brain cells I stored said knowledge in...
Happy 3 days after 9/11, by the way. Let's just get that out of the way while we still have it fresh in our minds. Too bad we're spending the current presidential run pissing all over it. Of course, the libtards are strangely quiet. Probably sniffing their own farts, so pungeantly aromatic... so...
Smells like guns... thunder.
I really have no form today, nor a plan of attack. I'm just sort of winging it right now. Ok, perhaps I'm sitting Indian style on my bed, toking away as I jam out to 80's remixes.
It is my life.
Don't tell me what to do.
O_o

No comments: