Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mental Floss...

I struggle with a bit of a tussle. A quibble with all of the bits, and butts to boot. I feel as if I should warn you of something, yet it escapes me once again.
Or is it due to lazed glaziness of mein eyes...
What about your dog, does he have glaucoma, too?
I lucked out today, and went home from work after only three hours, not even all of that was spent actually on the line. I am grateful for this, but what do I do when it doesn't go as smoothly?
I fret and bemoan all of existence.
I would love to be super loaded. The idiot who said that money can't buy happiness must've had money. Either that, or he was just a douche...
I saw Grown Ups 2 tonight. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I give it a solid B+, but definitely more early matinee fare. I can't imagine I would've shit myself over Pacific Rim Job, but I'm waiting for some other thangies to come out in the near future...
Anyhoo, boredom looms. Laters.

No comments: