Saturday, May 04, 2013

Derpa Durr...

I had to give someone the old heave ho on Facebook yesterday. She was actually my second cousin or something like that. No biggie, as her posts consisted of her with a mohawk, or other white trashy whatever.
I mentioned something about Halloween H2O sucking, and she freaked out on me.
I gave her some whatfer, then blocked her.
End of story. Weird, though...
Anyhoo, just sitting around watching stuff online. Just finished a big, healthy bowl of black eyed peas, peppered up with a few splashes of Tapatio. I'm really losing the flabby patches, now hoping the skin cinches up as quickly as possible.
Guess my Dad went into the hospital today for his blood pressure. He's not being admitted, so that must mean good. I hope he's ok, I'm thinking about shooting on up there for the day tomorrow, not sure yet.
That would suck more than anything. I always hate thinking about losing anyone/everyone I love. I'd so much rather go before. Loss. Couldn't deal with it. I am the worst at it/with it.
Anyway...
The weather is shitty, we actually had snow. It didn't stick, of course, but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
The end is nigh, the end is nigh!!!
Is it? Who knows?
Sometimes, I would openly welcome it, selfishly.
I'm probably not really even near that brave.
For all any of us know, I might be be grovelling on the floor, all snot bubbles and shit.
I sooooooo wish I were rich as fuck. I don't want to burn through it, or anything. I just want to be that weird, reclusive guy that likes shit he ordered online delivered discreetly, and promptly.
Fuck Seth McFarlane, with his lame ass IMAX BS.
I would love to have some state of the art recording studio with any and all instruments you could ever want to learn and play. I can already bang around on some drums, strum a little geetar, and fiddle around on some keyboards. I would love making music even if no one in the world ever wanted to hear it. I bet it would be pretty dang sweeet, though. Back up, chief...
I guess I may be seeing Iron Man 3 this weekend, maybe, depending on how my Dad is. Wondering if it'll be as boring as the other two...
Hurry up, Captain America and Thor. I need those sequels, preferably sans Downey Jr.
Nor Sammy J.
Later taters...

No comments: