Friday, April 12, 2013

Shakin' All Over...

Haven't we all nearly done a Vince Taylor?
I have; sans fame, fortune, and poontang...
In the midst of a four day weekend, I am. I seem to have tweaked my back again a little, however. I would very much like to fix this regular problem. It's been sore for awhile now, but this morning I reached down to pick something up off the floor and felt it nearly give out.
Yeeeeeooowwwwccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!
Went to visit some chick we knew way back in the way back. She is dying from cancer, most likely within a few days. I was never a fan due to her loudness and general sluttiness. She also liked to see others' lives around her as miserable as hers was. She eventually cleaned up, and found Jesus Christ Monkeyballs...
I guess I can let it all slide, I felt somewhat bad when I saw how she had deteriorated. She couldn't even move her body other than her head, she was also already deaf in one ear. Sad, I know. I'd rather die at home, not at some depressing place that's like a transit station for those who are ready to give up the goat.
Or do that skydiving thang, and possibly forget to open the chute...
Ehhhhhh, just weirdness. Not sure how to feel about it all, so I mask my uneasiness with vaudeville.
I have been superlucky to never really ever lose anyone I actually care about and love. I also don't really dole out said love to just every Tom, Dick, and Hairy Pair of Testicles.
It makes you wonder the point of it all. In the end, isn't it all just sadness and parting? Seeing it all rot away to nothing? Loss?

LEATHER AND CHAINS...
GOD DAMNED VAIN!!!
NEVER SEE HIS LIKES AGAIN...

It's enough to give a fella the shimmies, and possibly even the shakes.
All over even...

No comments: