Wednesday, April 03, 2013

No Picture Post Toasties...

Sup, dawgs?
I'm just sitting here listening to the extended version of Promises, Promises by Naked Eyes. Very nice. I always liked the few songs I remember hearing as a kid, but now I'm liking them very muchly...
Strange that I'm actually listening to this, as I finally got my copy of the new Adam Ant album: Adam Ant is the Blue Black Hussar in Marrying the Gunner's Daughter. It is so fucking good.
In love, I is.
It's a half and half type of deal. Some of it seems very polished, and some is very demo style. Not sure why, and I saw credit given to Marco for playing on four songs. On the Ant forum it is said Marco ain't having anything much to do with Adam these days so...................
But there isn't a bad song on the album. I highly recommend it. Emphasis on the high...
In a few, I gots to bail. Kids want Burger King, and that sounds pretty good. At least a chicken sammich and a few fries.
I went to see ferrets today. I didn't have time to play with any, but I wanted to so bad. I need more, and a bigger cage. I will make one, a huge one. A grand palace. They will love this. I want to put rollers on the bottom so I can take it outside and just hose it off when it's cleaning time. I plan on getting two of them.
I need ferret love. They do not judge me. Only love. And lots of licking of the feetsies...
I got a new laptop, so I'm pictureless right now. I just wanted to say hey and howdy, world. Nice to make your re-acquaintance.
Sups, dawgs?

No comments: