Saturday, April 20, 2013

For Those About to Toke, We Salute You...

Hey now...
Just got back from watching Identity Theft again. Still funny. You just can't help but love Jason Bateman.
I know I can't. I wanted to see Oblivion, but probably tomorrow now.
It's all good. I'm a bit semi under the weather, with a touch of Labyrinth Ear, so I'll probably be seeing a doctor soon. It feels like a tornado behind my eyes whenever I turn my head in any direction too quickly.
You'd think it'd be trippy, but it taint...
Anyhoo, not much going on. I worked at a few places, had a few verbal scrapes. Well, none of the blood shed was meins...
I also still go hang out at meetings, but I'm just not seeming to fit into the IT CROWD. Like I wanna...
A bunch of people white knuckling it all the time crying out for GAWD, faking it. I also don't see how someone can screw up their life, let alone stay drunkish, on beer.
Beer tastes like pee. Guess it makes sense since most of them are dickheads. I think deep down most of them aren't mentally capable of really getting it. They think it's some kind of social event where you kiss the ass of the elders for their approving nods. Mostly weak minded truth stretchers, the stories they tell aren't even worth the lie. I think if I'd ever whacked anyone on the streets, I wouldn't divulge that information to a bunch of people who couldn't keep their mouths shut to save their lives. I rarely talk in there. No one needs to know my shit, and I really don't have much to say other than that I'm pretty much ok. So back off...
I guess they got the last of the Boston idiots. I'm glad he's alive so they can torture every last bit of info out of him. Hopefully it will involve stuff going in his wizened pee hole...
I was bothered by the chanting of U.S.A. by the throngs of onlookers, and many waving flags. It felt like they were trying to recreate the whole 9/11 thangie, something new to focus on and run into the ground.
I did love how liberal halfwits were eager to blame right wing conservative Christians, then had to eat their words...
Which none of the ones I know personally haven't done yet, and I doubt they ever will.
Fuck them anyway. Conspiracy theories and all...
Wow, I forgot it is now 4/20. Time to hit that bizzong. Peace out...

No comments: