Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Giblets...

So many brilliantly articulate wordstuffs I had to share. My mind was to be a virtual buffet of anything one would care to sample, if they so chose.
Yet here we are, agape in defiant rapscallioness. Yes, I know it's not really a word...
I dunno, I feel like a serious corner is turned only to find it winds back around the other way. I do feel alot better about things. I don't want vengeance, I don't want to be right.
Because to be right would be something, wouldn't it?
Just kidding. Not really much is going on right now around these here parts.I guess my unstudied upon evaluation is tomorrow, and probably all freaking day. I just want it over so I can move on and just take another sweet toke of freedom from the bullshit. Ugh, stress...
It would be so nice to be able to fast forward where we may, but it would be oh so tempting to use it for the day to day mundane. How many would fast forward to their own deaths?
I've been thinking about things in the past. Why do I do this? Not really to torment anymore, more to retrace the steps upon which I've occasionally trounced and utterly bullrushed through as any buffoon would...
Blah blah...
I always forget to check how long it has been since the last time I posted. Hope it hasn't been too long. I wish I could just post directly from my brain to here because I lose it by the time I find my way to this plizzace. It would probably suck, or be completely hilariously pitiful and wishy washy.
Wahhhhhhh, I loved youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
Wahhhhhhh, why did I dive into a bottle and become a recluseeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Wahhhhhhh, how come the world doesn't just bow to me as it shouldddddddd...
All these questions answered, and more, soon enough!!!
Once I get them figured out myself.
Calm your tits and get up off of my D, por favor.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...
Sweet Han picture, by the way. Can't wait to see them all up on the screen together again. I know I mention having to wear boner pants alot, but this is one time I'd need some seriously reinforced buggers. I'd be wearing these pants for one other thing: A Kansas City Chiefs Superbowl appearance and win, of course. Anyhoo...

No comments: