Saturday, February 02, 2013

Asses to Asses...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Sexy ladeh.
Howdy, folks. Thought I'd post up to say I just got back from seeing Warm Bodies, and it was the bomb, yo. Good stuff, good feels. Lots of people saying, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."
A+. Rob Corddry stole every scene he was in.
Also, been eating right. Down from 206 to around 180 right now. Was going to start adding working out to the mix but I'm still fighting illness. My sinuses are a bitch. Not drinking and smoking will eventually kill that all off. Until then...
Ugh. Almost time for another few spritzes of Afrin. It works great, but reams your nostrils out in the process.
Have been doing some curls and crunches. Soon...
Either way, looking good. Now I just need to sweeten it up.
I had some deep crap to share here earlier, but alas...
I have to do it at the time or I feel all sillylike.
Hate that. Wish I could just upload it straight from my brain to the masses.
Just know I was going to say how life is better, and blah blah blah, yada yada yada...
Ch-ch-ch-changes.
Bowie style.

No comments: