Sunday, January 06, 2013

It's Not Easy Being Green... Or A Bean...

Happy New Year's, all.
Just sitting here getting ready to take a shower before bed. Needs be done...
My slippers are too fuzzy and snug inside and they kind of make my feet stink. Ain't nobody got time for that.
So, Cindi and I saw Guilt Trip today, and Hotel Transylvania Friday. Both were enjoyable, enjoyed the time spent with my minion, both seemed to hinge plots on family sticking together, all that. I was pleasantly surprised that Guilt Trip was good, Babs usually makes me break out in "ewwww, WTF"'s.
Anyway, working on mental whatevers this year, and back at the gym. I just have to wait until it opens back up. It's a free gym, with holidays off. Very nice, I used to go to it before. I like to run a mile before I do weights, get the blood pumping. I just wonder how long it'll take before I can run a whole mile without barfing a lung. Oh wellz, but I'll do it.
Anyway, blah blah blah, and a healthy dose of gobblety gook. I came on here tonight thinking I had something to say, but I don't, or it's blocked from me now.
Also, not drinking. Yay for me. Too bad I can't impose it on the rest of the world so I don't have to be subjected to idiocy. Now I just need to get to bed earlier on a regular basis. I'm eating semi decently, mostly diferent beans and green leafies...
Greens.
And beans...
It's not easy.

No comments: