Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The Reverse Sleepy Gonzalez...

Wow, another lost post? WTF was I on anyway?!?



Cryptic enough, isn't it all? Reverse, reverse!!! Now Charlie Brown...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, or deadens you a little more to the pain. Experience is an anesthetic, and knowledge a crux. To be blissfully numb to it all like the rest of you. I will soon blossom, or my wings will be torn from me. As usual...

I'm starting to believe I was meant to fail, to come crashing down, again and again. I have felt like I do since I was able to feel. Or remember...

I want to evolve, or better yet, DEVOLVE. The Soft Parade has now begun. Listen to the engines hum. People out to have some fun. Cobra on my left...

Leopard on my right, yeah. Out of sight, the lights are getting brighter.

Tropic corridor, tropic pleasure, what god has this brought to this mild equator.?

We need something to get us through, yeah come on!!!

Calling on the dogs.

Unfortunately, there are still a few animals, left out in the yard, and it's getting harder...

to decide. Strangers...

No comments: