Sunday, September 09, 2012

Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth...

 A new computer...
A gift?
I wish, but no. Unfortunately, I had to get this for a short time from some crap rental place. It'll go back when I can afford a sweeet new desktop. Might be awhile, but it will be mein...
Oh yes, it will be mein.
Instead, the gift will be this post to you. The best part is no one can return it, you can only move on after seeing it. So I guess it could be a gift or a curse.
Question: Is it better to laugh whilst dying, or to live whilst crying?
I went to a meeting today and heard the first part and added the last. I haven't been drinking, but I still go from time to time for a little meditation time. It's an hour away from the everyday bullshit that's all for me.
Anyhoo...
Hey, where'd that horse go to...?
By the way, MU played hard against Georgia today in their SEC opener in foofoo ball. They played three great quarters, then gave up in the fourth. I'm crushed.

No comments: