Wednesday, June 27, 2012

7/31/11...

Yet another reminiscence of things that've already come to not pass...

Ok, here it is. I'm just going to ramble...


There are constant reminders of my stupidity, of my weakness, of my...


Of my...


Wants and needs that are dashed upon the rocks of my addictions to the symphony of worldly clamors. And of flesh...


I will never change, I will never change. I am constant, you are all the ones who fluctuate. You ebb and flow like a river of shit that engulfs and floods my lungs with debris. I can't breathe, and so I flail. I flail...


In vain?


I can only hope not, or else I have nothing to look forward to than recording the demise of my soul in increments so minute that you need a microscope to dissect the idiocy that is me.


Wah, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.


What happens when I become the butterfly?


Will I be pinned to the wall, or will you marvel at my beauty before smashing me upon the badminton racket of...


Justice?


"Methinks he doth whine too much."


He fucking doth.


Stop it, you two. You tear me apart. You shear me, my wool. Leave me naked, nude.


I scream for no reason, yet for all the reason in the world.


Where did I go wrong?


If you read this blog from the start, you will see a slow motion meltdown. I guess I was never right. Pride, and ill thoughts, will make the hardiest man rethink and re... re... re...


Get down to the shops and buy me a pack of fags, Storky.


I have been watching Men Behaving Badly, it is not a good role model for me. The U.S. version was great, but wow. The U.K. original is fantastic, I can't rave about it enough. A+.


"Fuck you, Ronnie."


Go easy on the sissy boy.


Really? I think I'm spritely and waspish enough. I will sting you, and the poison will spread. I will sting you, and the poison will spread. The poison will spread. The poison will... spread. It will... I mean it... I promise you that.


Don't fucking touch me, please. I really hate to be touched, or reminisced with.


This is my blog, this is my blog, and no one else's. I will say what I want here, and if you don't like it...


Leave a comment and an address so I can come over and hit you on the head with a tack hammer.

No comments: