Wednesday, February 01, 2012

It Rears Its Ugly Head again...

The dreaded no picture post...
Wow, a month gone by. Not much doing here, been only checking a choice few sites or forums.
And, no, Facebook is not one of them. They have pretty much killed the internet and dulled the senses of its inhabitants.
I just digressed away from the computer to have a conversation about chicken fried steak sandwiches and the fact that white gravy on them is impractical and doesn't go with the cheddar slabs I'm going to melt on their very tiptops and squash down with mayo, freshly sliced tomato, and crisp lettuce...
Not to mention the fact that I didn't buy any to slather on.
Woops?
Maybe not. It did cross my mind, but it would be another thangie to have to babysit whilst it heated.
Saw a few movies on dvd.
Shark Night, again. Saw it at the movies, loved it.
Straw Dogs. No not a new one by the old farts on the motorcycles.
Good one, but sometimes silly.
And resaw 50/50. I need to buy it.
Been working, but not much to talk about there. Boring crap as usual with dickholes abounding.
Wanna buy a new computer, and grow my own smoke.
That would be cool. I'd be happy if they legalized it.
I know I'd get as prescription easy.
Blah blah blah.

No comments: