Monday, August 16, 2010

TBC...

I think I petered myself out writing all that. Vacation going good so far. Talked to my nephew on Facebook, and friended a few cousins around the world. My dad keeps posting up some pretty kickass pictures on his page. I put a link up on the top right corner of the page to my page.
Page, page, page.
Paging Dr. Douchebag...
I realise my ramblings are not as interesting when I'm sober, but I'm sure that will be remedied in no time flat. I also need a smokie smokie or three to wash it down with. It just seems like the internet is dead to me lately again. I guess I should watch my words because that is usually the cue for my net to go down and leave me hanging.
I watch alot of documentaries and read alot online. And anytime someone poses a question I'm not sure about... I find out. Then I read a little farther back into it. I like to be in the know when I'm talking.
Sadly...
To be continued.

No comments: