Sunday, August 29, 2010

Russell Porpoise...

Today I went to see The Last Exorcism, which sucked donkey balls. Very Blair Witch.
Right now I'm laughing to Harland Williams, but earlier I was getting some Olivia Newton John love going. The question is:
Would a little more love make it right?
Are my dreams really hanging out in Xanadu?
I went to a party last night. I was stoned when I arrived, and went outside to smoke more. Then I got roped into shots of tequila. They weren't very big, maybe half sized. I wish I could've stayed a little longer to drain their bar, and forget to have trouble sleeping once more...
Invisibility, I think that would be a swell power. You could do whatever you wanted with it, bad or good. Maybe even a mixture of both.
You could become the truth, no one would know if you were in the room, or on the scene...
You could become vengeance, and retribution. Worldwide, or just in your own neck of the woods...
You could haunt someone, become their worst nightmare. Kill the ones they love and make them pay for having the gall, the nerve...
Personally, I think I would find a way to be an assassin. Kill some high profile people: Kim Jong Il, the Iranian guy whose name I can't pronounce or spell, and maybe Hugo Chavez to piss Sean Penn and Kevin Spacey off. Then take case by case jobs afterward and decide on my own if they are worthy to my personal cause.
Ahhh, to be a shark!!!
But to have a porpoise...
Don't be an octopuss.

No comments: