Friday, August 06, 2010

Denial...

I am the ax man... uhhhh, man.
The thing I like the most about myself, although I have MANY faults, is that I can let fly with my emotions and make sense.
Maybe even sway you...
Letting fly is probably the hardest thing to do, because it gives people preconceived notions...
Let alone false ideas where you stand. I can understand how people try to rationalize things they do not understand. I just can't understand how people can go against their core beliefs to justify bringing an end to the means when it means tearing down the shit you grew up supposedly knowing and learning what was true.
I'm just trying to figure out ME, people.
Ohhhh, you're just a fallen hero.
Sadly, in life, many noteworthy deeds get trampled in the mud. they get misunderstood, they get
misinterpreted. People wnt to see what they want to see, rationale be damned!!!
Ohhh no, no.
Ohhh no, no.
Ohhh no, no.
Ohhh no, no.
Ohhh no, no....

No comments: