Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Quirky Jerk...

Can you tell I haven't really been AT my keyboard for years now? Right after I started this blog, at a time when I was at a peak...
Physically and almost mentally...
Well, as much as the mind could facilitate...
And so I once again tried to shake off the bonds of my absurdity and rejoin society once... again
I know now that I wasn't in love, I wasn't in love with anyone...
I was in love with what I'd become...
Loved.
Wanted.
Fantasized about...
Now I am the one who lives in fantasy. A fitting demise, perhaps?
No, I refuse this ending. Rewrite, give me a motherfucking rewrite.
To live in a world where I was played isn't any worse than a world where I was the player...
The dabbler...
I'm starting to think you are either a fool, or the fooled. And when I say you, I mean me...
Are we always on the up/downside?
Kicking or being kicked, it is all wrong.
So let's do the move with the quirky jerk. I'm not talking about your date, either...

No comments: