Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mein Royal Donkeypunch...

I'm sitting here watching a Kids in the Hall sketch called Hitler Fucks a Donkey, and it got me thinking...
Just about alot of things. Hell, I guess even farther back than the past four years.
Of things, past perceived failures, that I've beaten myself up over in the... uhhhh, past.
I seem to attract some fine ass girl pussy from time to time, yet my fatal flaws kick in everytime. Whether it be inopportune opportunities, or just the darndest luck...
The window always seems to slam down on my already mangled digits.
Stories, and more on top of that I could tell.
Yet now I think of a time when I could surf the net and never tire of watching old Solid Gold episodes, or any other trivial pursuit.
This is the time that I hate: when nothing tastes, nothing feels, nothing IS.
It WAS, now that what is not is no more. Was it ever?
I want things given to me, handed over rightfully so. I deserve these things, give them to me now.
The keys to the kingdom are MEIN.
I had other things to say, much deeper, but I don't feel like saying anything of importance now.
Anger has mostly given way to despair. I've yet to feel that spark again, the one I need to rebuild...
Carefully plan the demise of all who stand in my path to righteous domination of, well...
All of you. Fools.
Dance, monkeys.
Do this now for Your Royal Holiness. Or Unholiness, take your pick.
I also saw Predators tonight. It was pretty good. Go see it.
Fuck Eclipse.

No comments: