Friday, July 16, 2010

Leo DiCrapio...

So wow, I've been posting alot recently. Now if only some of it were worth reading...
Got sinus troubles so I stayed home today again. I sat around and watched videos online all day, mostly of Norm MacDonald. I love that guy. I wonder what he is like away from the camera or microphone.
Especially after a few drinkypoos...
I'm not sure if we are seeing Inception tonight, or WTF in general. I don't feel like doing anything in particular other than partaking of this fine herb.
"Ere, want some?
We saw Get Him to the Greek the other day, it was so so. Alot of Jonah Hill taking it up the butt. I liked it, but Russell Brand is a freak and I can't stand him. And P Diddy?
It's kind of like Inception as well...
Everybody in it is awesome except the douchebag playing the main character, Leonardo DiCaprio. Why do people insist on shoving him down my throat?
Fuck off already...

No comments: