Thursday, April 22, 2010

Once Again, Now Back, What Then?

Nothing but a speck of dust in the desert of your mind...
You are an asshole. A fucking asshole. I am a motherfucking tornado, and you will be fucking swept up like a motherfucking ant. You are the one that spun me thus.
You did this: to me, and to you. I will be your downfall, I will be the thing that poisoned you. If I am not with you, I hope I am the bullet in the gun that ends your playtime with my heart.
I only want your love, your touch, your everything. Women are the worst, they know your weaknesses. They exploit them. We will have a showdown. Whether you like/want it or not.
You want me to forget you? At one time you wanted me to fucking rescue you, how much of a dumbass am I?
I love you and you shit all over my heart. Every fucking day. Not only is there not room at the top, there is no top.

No comments: